Friday 6 June 2014

PR and DISCOSURE



PR and DISCLOSURE STATEMENT

I believe in transparency, honesty and will always blog with integrity.My readers are entitled to be safe when reading or using any products as a result of a review on this blog.

I am happy to review products or services that are of interest to my readers. When I do this I will ensure full disclosure to my readers.

I enjoy networking and am more than happy to attend events that would be of interest to my readers. I will publish photos and write a review of the event. Again my readers will be made aware that I am writing the review as a result of a request.

If you would to get in touch to discuss this further please do contact me!
mrsjesmith@outlook.com

Looking for ward to hearing from you
Janie Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment